
This picture is of Scott and N13 at Nana & Papa's pond in April 08. I am giving my first blog a shot and practicing adding an image. Scott has no idea what I am up to. Hmm? How can I make this a surprise?
I guess I should note my hottest parenthood memory of the day so far. N3 has been potty training. I took him shopping and forgot all about asking if he needed to go potty. While we were in the Walmart parking lot, and I was unloading the cart, I looked over and he had climbed out of the van and was leaving his mark on the pavement! We quickly had a lesson about where to go potty. I hope it sank in those precious big brown innocent eyes.
I guess I should note my hottest parenthood memory of the day so far. N3 has been potty training. I took him shopping and forgot all about asking if he needed to go potty. While we were in the Walmart parking lot, and I was unloading the cart, I looked over and he had climbed out of the van and was leaving his mark on the pavement! We quickly had a lesson about where to go potty. I hope it sank in those precious big brown innocent eyes.




1 comment:
Kim,
Scott and Nathan are so handsome! I love the sunset in the background! Did they catch any fish that day??
Kim, thank you for spending time with me today,.....even on your BIRTHDAY...shame on me! But I do appreciate you teaching me how to maneuver around your BLOGSPOT and not be afeared (SPELLED WRONG ON PURPOSE!)---I just love saying "afeared"! SOOOO-----
AFEARED.....AFEARED....AFEARED!!!!!
It's nice not to be afeared :-) of leaving a comment!!!
BE AFEARED NOT!!!
Love,
Me
God loves you more!!
Anonymous!
Post a Comment