



We had a great time with the Bakers. We swam and watched the fireworks at the lake by the cabin, hiked down Grave Yard Fields and swam in the waterfall area, and got to spend the night on the Blue Ridge Parkway (Something Scott's always wanted to do). It was beautiful. The kids always enjoy getting together. They are such the best of friends that they act like they have not been moved away for 2 years. These guys have been very close since M8 and G8 were born, 8 years ago. I am very thankful for their friendship. It works out great since their parents enjoy each others company. The kids don't have to beg to get together. We win too! Thanks for being such great friends, Baker family. Such a blessing!




2 comments:
What a lovely blog, Kim! I especially enjoyed the story about your friend that has had to take medicine and found her way free of it. Thank you for giving us this way to keep up with your family, and God bless you!:-)
Lori in Florida
Hi Kim,
I loved seeing a little grey in Scott's hair!!!! Doesn't that mean that he is: "Only Getting Wiser!"??? I do believe so!! That sure makes me feel better!! Boy! Your boys are really growing up! Nicholas does not look like a baby any more! You look so pretty Kim! You look rested! :-)
I feel like I just went on a vacation too! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
anonymous
Thanks for teaching me how to spell "anonymous"!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment