After the photographer of our church directory had spent some time with us, he asked, "Do you homeschool your kids?" When I said, "Yes," he said, "I can tell. They are so well behaved." He went on to tell how most kids are not as easy to work with, but homeschooled kids make his job so much easier and pleasant.
It was music to my ears. I remember before having kids thinking the same question about several different families and it never failed, they were homeschooled. I was so impressed with those kids, that it helped in my decision to homeschool my own. And to think others might be seeing those same qualities in my kids just made my day!
They would have made their Grandma & Papa Steve proud of their obedience and attention to the photographer! Grandma and Papa Steve should get credit here too. They have been trained since birth to listen and obey that photographer!
The Comparison Trap
5 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment