Monday, June 30, 2008

FOOTBALL 1ST PRACTICE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!!!!!! (SCOTT'S B-DAY)

M8


D11, M8 and A6 had their first practice for football today. D11 and M8 have played flag football, but this is their first attempt on tackle. I do not think they were prepared with how heavy that helmet is. M8 and D11 did enjoy their first practice.


D11 RUNNING (to right)

A6 was not so thrilled with practice. You would have never known. He seemed to really enjoy it. With his injured toe, he got special treatment. Here he is getting to lay the ball down for the guys.

A6

___________________________________N13
This is N13's 2nd year with tackle. He has been counting down the days. He sure has grown from last season.

By the way, they are on 4 different teams!!!! Help!

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

The bad part of leaving a comment is that your pretty music stops while I type you a note. WOW! I love BLOGSPOT!! What a fun way to view what's a happening there!!! Is that really Nathan in the black running to the left? I would not know that is him unless you typed his name close by. They are all adorable! I bet Alex has to be careful with his toe for awhile, right??

I know you are leaving your home soon for Football Practice with your sons--on your Happy Birthday! That's such a good Mom to sit in the hot sun watching your young men practicing for hours!! But what could be better?? I hope you are taking your camera! Tell Nathan that I'm proud of him for being so extra helpful to you today in the kitchen!!

GO TEAM!!!

Love,
Me!
God loves you more!
Aren't we blessed???
Anonymous