Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How to Spice Up Your Blog - Invite Aunt Betty!

Introducing my dear sweet Aunt Betty. I was wondering how I could spice up my blog, and I found out how. I showed Aunt Betty how to comment. She went to town commenting on every post! She has other aliases such as "anonymous", "AB" (for Aunt Betty) and "Me". Sh! Don't tell her I told you. (Although I can honestly say, just because it says anonymous does not mean it is her. There could be impersonaters!) She is so much fun and loves Christ. You can tell by all her comments if you ever get time to read them. All you have to do is click the comment button at the bottom of every post to see what the ever famous Aunt Betty had to say.

She is shown here with her much needed and deserved new, and I mean NEW, car. See, she is saying, "Whoo hoo!" She is such a blessing to me and my family. Thanks Aunt Betty for taking so much time for us, encouraging us and all the other great things you do. We LOVE you very much!!!!

3 comments:

Chad & Amber said...

Kim,
It was so good to hear from you! I love your blog. How wonderful to be able to stay in touch! Thank you so much for your words of wisdom and encouragement. I am so excited about all the Lord is doing in the midst of tradgedy.

Please keep in touch! Hug everyone for us!

Amber

anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

When I innocently (yeah, sure) sent you a picture of my new car---I had No Idea that little ole (NOT OLD!!) me, would be FAMOUS! HA! What a surprise to see that picture again---on your blog!!!

"Hello" to all you people out there in the world!!! Yes, God is good! I went from a 1993 to a 2009! I stayed humble for a looooonnnnnngggggg time, but it just got to be so hard to drive with that paper bag over my head with those little eye holes cut out!! Just because it started raining "inside" the car while it was raining "outside"--and the AIR CONDITIONING died--here in the Sunshine State-- it made me realize that,.... as Aunt Darla told me, "It's time!"

Again, I'm talking to the people in the blogspot world again. (Geee, this is fun!)
"Hello, People!
Aren't we enjoying Kim's blog!!! Don't you love how our Kim approaches life, having God central to everything that she does. She is such positive inspiration for me and I appreciate her sharing this journey of her life with us!!!!!"

Kim, now I'm talking to you! CHUCKLE HERE!!
I love the beautiful music that you chose for your blog!! I just wish that it would not cut off while we comment. I wanna hear the music!!
If you could fix that before your next blog addition---I would certainly appreciate that! :-)

God bless you, Kim, Scott, Nathan, Dillan, Matthew, Alex, Nicholas and Grand Dad!!! What a nice family!!

Love you!
Anonymous---Really---"Famous Now" (He He He!)
God loves you more!!!!

Goodbye to All of my new Blogspot Friends Everywhere in that Great Big World Out There!!!!!!
See what you started, Kim? Have you ever heard of the saying,
"Oh no, I've created a Monster!" ??
I bet that's the Last picture you'll surprise me with!
Really though, this was so much Fun! I do have a life! It's a blogspot life! Kim, aren't you glad that you "taught" me how to post a comment????
By Golly, that'll "learn ya!"

Grays Matter said...

Kim,
do the nurses know that Aunt Betty is using there computer? Just kidding. She sounds like a blast. Love you guys!