Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recap of Thanksgiving

A fun time with cousins!







This photo is of Jon & Elizabeth and their kids. On one of our ventures away from the cabin, we got this photo of Scott's brother's family. We stayed in a cabin just around the corner from Scott's oldest brother, Stuart, and his family. Nana and Papa were there too and stayed in another family member's cabin. The kids had a blast walking from cabin to cabin, fishing, etc.

N13 and I enjoyed playing with Papa's new car and GPS on the way over.

Elizabeth and I had fun realizing how much our husbands are alike.

I sat in a chair that did a split when I sat down. I got the bruise to prove it, but you don't want to see it. Yes, I am on a diet now! :-)

Anna, Stuart's oldest, was missing because she had to work. :-(

Scott's other brother, Bruce, and his family were missing too. :-(

My kids want me to get Nana's recipe for Brunswick stew. It was a hit for all my kids; I gotta have that recipe!

Mrs. Reynolds, Stuart's mo n law, was such a pleasant addition this year. Mrs. Reynold's kindness shined the whole time we were there. I hope I am like that one day. We celebrated her birthday while there.

Cousin Caleb was the biggest highlight for M8 and A6. Caleb is such fun and has such patience!

All the girls went shopping on Fri. in all the little shops. I found a new favorite coffee, got some Christmas shopping done, and had a great time.

Vivian was ever so sweet to take the kids for a walk to the lake.

The kids discovered and explored the tunnels for the dam.

I now see why Teri's kids did not want to part from her dressing. Yum!

Stuart's smoked fish and turkey make me want a smoker!

I realized my mom has got to teach me how to use her old camera. She made an award winning album with it, but my pictures make it look like I need a new camera.

My dad stayed home and was blessed by my friend, Goldie, and her family by them sending him a meal he just raved and raved about. Thanks Goldie! I luv that name!

C2 is growing up and becoming N3's buddy. So cute!

No comments: