Thanks for your honesty about your experiences with worship....we've all been there as that couple! I think that must be one of the enemy's Favorite strategies to keep people from fellowship....just ramp up the selfishness and get them to turn on each other. When what we really need to be doing is dragging each other, kicking and screaming, wounded and crying all the way to those pews! Blessings and thanks for stopping by!
Reasons we blog: to journal our experiences and life lessons as we go (so far I don't scrap book), "build monuments" to remember some of what God is doing and has done in our lives for us to look back on and remember, my kids to read incase I forget to tell them, and for others incase it ecourages or helps in any way.
We are a family of 8. My hubby, me, my dad and 5 precious boys. We desire to seek God in all we do. Right now we are enjoying the wonderful experience of home schooling. I love being with my kids and watching them grow and learn.
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not loose heart.
Proverbs 14:23 In all labor there is profit, but idle chatter leads only to poverty.
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
Ephesians 5:16 See that you walk carefully, not as fools but as the wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
“Though I speak with the tongues of men & angels, but have not love, I have become as a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gifts of prophecy and understanding all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have the faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
3 comments:
Thanks for your honesty about your experiences with worship....we've all been there as that couple! I think that must be one of the enemy's Favorite strategies to keep people from fellowship....just ramp up the selfishness and get them to turn on each other.
When what we really need to be doing is dragging each other, kicking and screaming, wounded and crying all the way to those pews!
Blessings and thanks for stopping by!
Fun pics, Kim! Thanks for sharing!
you crack me up Kim that snowman was funny as can be
Post a Comment