Monday, October 6, 2008

D12 had us rolling.

We had the biggest laughs with D12. He is in the dark about some of the election issues. He is not a auditory learner, so sometimes he does not pick up on things unless we communicate one on one. He read our blog recently showing what McCain and Obama were for and against. With his "newness," he had us rolling! I will never forget his words after reading the first 2 lines on that picture. Remember he only read about the marriage act(which we had to explain) and then the cloning issue. He said, "Don't you think he's going a little too far?" Then he read "Human life" and that Obama was againt it (again, not knowing what that meant). I hope you are getting his thoughts here. He then started demonstrating and saying,"OK, when Obama wins, everyone will say 'No human life!' and take out their guns, chicka chicka (that was the sounds of getting the guns ready and aimed) and then he will yell, 'Wait, no guns!' " Anyways, I love kids minds. I hope you see the humor. We did try to inform him on what those meant, but he still had fun making us laugh.

No comments: